Sunday, June 20, 2010

yippy...

Today I'm so boring,just spend the whole day went to church,hang out with church friends..and of course,I met him.This time,I dont feel awkward or nervous.Just as usual.I don't care whether he have forgiven me or haven't.I don't really care,because forgive others is a bit difficult.Maybe the problem only can be solved by forgiving,but its difficult and I also feel uncomfortable if I meet him.Its because I feel I've done something wrong towards him.Just because I love him and that the person love me told him that I love him.That was totally wrong.That's why I feel awkward towards him.But,we have fun together today,althougjh that a bit boring when we wait for others in meeting.So,we just spend the whole day laughing and boring.ckckckc.Sorry for ther 'errors'.Because I don't really know how to express my feeling here.:p

No comments:

Post a Comment