Wednesday, June 23, 2010

true happiness

I'm back to write a new post..:p
Today,I'm so tired..
After a long time didn't go for shopping,finally I went shopping today :p
I met my cousin at Mandarin Hotel about 12 o'clock,after that we ate at Crystal Jade restaurant,then we went for a walk around Orchard Road..
My uncle is very rich,he doesn't mind if his children spend a lot as long as it is useful for them.
I envy my cousin,because they are rich and can do whatever they want,but.....
the only thing that they don't have is a true happiness(JOY) which come from God..
They don't believe in Jesus Christ,they don't have faith.They are buddhis.
and if I remember...
there is a time when their children suffer a lot in their childhood moments,that was because their mom was very cruel to them..
Their mom doesn't like our family,that's why when my cousin called my father,he will cried..
But now,everything changes..
His mom is not cruel,and now she is better with our family..
It doesn't matter whether she like us or not,because we must still carry on with our lives..
I was so envy with my cousin,they are rich..I thought,why my father is not very rich like them?Although they are siblings,but after a while I realized,its not really important whether we are rich or poor,we are still in God's mercy.He have given us so many things to take care of,we must be thankful that we are still alive and no matter we are rich or poor,everything we will leave if we are dying.Nothing we will take to the Heaven or Hell..


(semuanya adalah dari Dia,oleh Dia dan kepadaNya.Bagi Dia-lah kemuliaan sampai selama-lamanya.Amin.)->not nessesarily to be translate :p

No comments:

Post a Comment