Monday, June 21, 2010

Holiday or break?

What's the different between holiday and break?Is it same?or it isn't?Well,actually its not the same.Holiday means that we can fully rest and refresh without a work to do.Break means that we only be given some time to rest.

I don't really know what should I called this,is this a holiday or a break?No school,but a lot of things to do,especially in English.My English teacher have given me and my fellow classmates and some classes,so many works to be done.First,he gave a thirthy six pages of works.Second,its also a thirty six pages of works.Third,its a video's summary,ten pages.And there are some more to do.It will be updated as the time goes by,of course before school reopen.Huft...

I don't have interst to do this at all,because I hate english!!but I must pass this subject for my future.Anyway,I've writen this because I want you to know how fortunate you are,to have a holiday.For only one day only,its also a holiday,not a break.

I thought this is a June holiday,because many people called it that way.But unfortunately,it is not.This is not a holiday but a term break.That's what my English teacher said.No wonder he called it a break,not holiday.haizzz...

I don't understand what he is thinking about.Anyway,I just spent this 'term break' meaninglessly,because it seemed like I've been wasting my time.I just relized it last saturday.too bad,I'm late.

Last saturday,I went to join a club called IPA Toastmasters.This club train you to speak,communicate,listen,and learn how to deliver a speech.It was fun too.I should join this club,but.....unfortunately,I can't.I must be eighteen years old to be a member of this club.Its okay then,I should just come and listen to them.

I just realized it when we must introduced ourselve and share about what interesting have happen to you this week.I'm so confused,I don't know what should I share about because I don't know what intersting have happen to me,because I just spent the whole week doing a boring things.Actually,I must be thankful that I'm still a secondary school student and I have a term break while they are a working women and men with no break at all.

After that,I spend this last week of holiday to study at least one hour,so that I can catch up and improve in all subjects.So,for you guys who have holiday right now,please used your time wisely for relaxing and also prepare for the next semester.Buck up!!!Enjoy your holiday and term break,guys.Takecare.God Bless You.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment